- Created on 26 September 2013
The Story of Maggie Scratcher Organic Fertiliser.
Maggie Scratcher Organic fertiliser is produced with the same care and attention to detail that goes into Maggie Scratcher Free Range and Barn Eggs. In keeping with Maggie Scratcher’s care for the environment , the fertiliser utilises waste products produced on the farm reducing environmental impact. The unique process ensures that all harmful bacteria are eliminated from the fertiliser ensuring that it is as safe for you as it is good for the environment.
After 14 years of trying to get my atrium to look like a lush green tropical forest, I fed with Maggie Scratcher Organic Fertiliser and Voila!, I have my Garden of Eden.
Why use Maggie Scratcher Organic Fertiliser?
- Production is environmentally friendly - no pollutant byproducts
- It is sterile - no pathogens or viable weed seeds
- Minimal odour as it is produced by an aerobic digestion process
- Contains N, P, K and micro-nutrients
- It is an organic fertiliser so it promotes the growth of beneficial soil microbes and improves the soil health. It also keeps feeding the soil in a slow release process for up to 3 years.